I was selected to design all of the printed marketing materials and corresponding website for the 2008 annual national NODAC conference run by the National Orientation Directors Association (NODA). This national conference highlights the amazing work of orientation professionals across the nation and offers opportunities to share experiences, socialize, and advocate for students.
My role included designing a postcard, registration mailer, and conference program. A companion website was also launched that offered continual updates both prior to and during the conference.
- Significantly reduced the number of pages in the conference program compared to previous years (saving paper)
- Able to introduce a 2-color design throughout the conference program while staying within budget (previously only black was used throughout)
- While reducing the size of the conference program, I was able to include more information than past programs in an easier-to-understand manner through well thought out design choices.
- Able to maintain a consistent theme throughout all materials
- Was told by a conference attendee the materials were the best she's seen in her 15 years of attending the conference
This series of publications won an Inhouse Design Award from Graphic Design USA magazine.